I'm so excited to be participating in my first linky party! This one is from Mrs. Owens @ Go Fourth!
10. I am obsessed with books! I swear I spend 1/4 of my paycheck each month on them.
9. I have spent entirely too much of my summer on Pinterest. Are you familiar with it? If not, check it out at www.pinterest.com. I've gotten some AWESOME ideas for my classroom next year!
8. I spent many recesses while growing up collecting rocks. I may still have this obsession.
7. My husband and I have been married for one year and I have thoroughly enjoyed it!
6. I love owls and other birds! Not so much the real ones, but the really cute decorative ones.
5. My favorite vacation spot thus far is Jamaica. We just got back and I've decided that I could live there for the rest of my life!
4. Snakes are the scariest things EVER.
3. I could not grow a plant to save my life. I have not been blessed with a green thumb.
2. I always keep a secret stash of chocolate in my desk.
1. I love singing. Loudly.