Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back to School

The time has come.  Back to school.  Although I don't "officially" go back until August 15th, they opened up the school!  I was able to get back into my classroom to get a jump start on arranging the furniture, reorganizing, and coming up with a million more ideas to finish up before the 15th!  This is what I walked into:

Every piece of furniture that ever thought about being in my room was pushed into one corner of the room.  I love how clean everything is when I first get back.  However, I do NOT love moving my extremely full filing cabinet across the room by myself without the help of a dollie or hand cart.  Literally, from one corner to the other.  In a building with no air conditioning.  In Texas.  In the summer.  Yikes!  Needless to say, that is about the only thing I got accomplished on Monday. 

I got so much more done the following two days, and I can't wait to show you!  Pictures to come soon!


Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment