Sunday, July 31, 2011

What a Way to Start the Week!

Okay, I'll admit it.  I was NOT excited about this upcoming week. 

I mean, who would want to come back to reality when you've been staring at this all weekend?  My husband and I along with his whole family spent the weekend at his uncle's lake house at Horseshoe Bay.  We had a GREAT time and I was absolutely not ready to come home!  But then, some exciting things happened.
First off, I won my first blogger giveaway!  As I posted previously, I am super excited about this book!  And then I got another great surprise.  When we pulled up in our driveway after returning home from our trip, there was a package on the front porch.  Want to know what it was?  So did I!  I opened it and this was in it!

Yesss!  Nine new (to me) Kevin Henkes books!  I am planning on using these in my Author's Spotlight that I posted about here, but I only had three of his books. I searched EBAY high and low for a great deal and found this lot for less than $20!  I cannot wait to use them in my classroom!  I now feel that I am ready to face the week...new books in hand!

Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment